Skip to main content

Othertype RG6-Q010

 Container

Contains 1 Result:

Phi Sigma Kappa, Phi Chapter Records

 Collection — othertype: RG6-Q010
Identifier: SFHL-RG6-Q010
Overview

The Phi Chapter of Phi Sigma Kappa was established at Swarthmore College in 1906. By 1991, it was abolished, a victim of mounting debt and student disinterest. The collection includes correspondence, 1956-1957, concerning the Chapter's pledging of an African American, the first at the College; other correspondence mostly concerning the mounting debt; and agreements and leases.

Dates: 1921-1991