Contains 17 Results:
Title pages (photocopies) of small collection of school books transferred to Swarthmore College, McCabe Library, Treasure Room
Transferred books chosen as representative of books used by mid- nineteenth century schools and academies, Quaker and non Quaker.
For 300 acres of land in the township which had been purchased by John Engle from Hugh Sharp in 1715. Cataloged and filed in oversize chart case.
between Samuel and Rachel Kemble of Burlington, and Job Prickitt (1744-1825) of Northampton Township, 4/11/1783
For 50 acres of cedar swamp, meadows, and low land on a branch of Raucocas Creek, called the Bear Swamp. This land had been conveyed to Samuel Kemble by Abraham Hewlings in 1762. Cataloged and filed in oversize chart case.
This land had been purchased by Springer in May 1777.
Books kept by Job Prickitt, his executor and son-in-law. Prickitt's wife was Ann Smith,, daughter of Thomas and Elizabeth Smith.
For Northampton and Southampton Townships, kept by Josiah J. Prickett as Superintendent.