Skip to main content

Fellowship House Collected Records

 Collection — othertype: CDG-A
Identifier: SCPC-CDG-A-Fellowship House

Dates

  • Creation: 1947-1967
  • Creation: Majority of material found within 1947-1951

Creator

Biographical / Historical

Fellowship House was founded in 1941 as a "laboratory in racial and religious understanding". The Singing City choir was organized under its auspices. Fellowship House also operated a children's refuge in Pottstown, Pennsylvania.

Extent

0.08 linear ft. (1 linear in.)

Language of Materials

English

General Note

The Swarthmore College Peace Collection is not the official repository for the records of this organization.

Description rules
Archives, Personal Papers, And Manuscripts (Appm)
Language of description
English
Script of description
Latin

Find It at the Library

Most of the materials in this catalog are not digitized and can only be accessed in person. Please see our website for more information about visiting or requesting repoductions from Swarthmore College Peace Collection Library

Contact:
500 College Avenue
Swarthmore 19081-1399 USA US
610-328-8557
610-328-8544 (Fax)