Skip to main content

Philadelphia Peace Center Collected Records

 Collection
Identifier: SCPC-CDG-A-Philadelphia Peace Center

Dates

  • 1962-1970

Biographical / Historical

Described as "a facility to assist citizens desiring a place to think, learn, and work for peace" the Peace Center was formed under the sponsorship of Friends Peace Committee of the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting. In 1965, direct connection with the Friends Peace Committee was terminated, representing a more ecumenical outreach in coordinating peace groups in the Philadelphia area.

Extent

0.21 Linear Feet (2.5 linear in.)

Language

English

General Note

The Swarthmore College Peace Collection is not the official repository for the records of this organization.
Language of description
English
Script of description
Latin

Find It at the Library

Most of the materials in this catalog are not digitized and can only be accessed in person. Please see our website for more information about visiting Swarthmore College Peace Collection Library

Contact:
500 College Avenue
Swarthmore 19081-1399 USA US
610-328-8557
610-328-8544 (Fax)