Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Byberry Monthly Meeting Records
Records include: pre-Separation and Hicksite minutes of the Women's Meeting; minutes of the pre-Separation and Hicksite Ministry & Council committee and its predecessor, the Preparative Meeting of Ministers & Elders; pre-Separation and Hicksite vital records since 1726, including births, deaths, burials, marriage and membership records, certificates of removal, etc. as well as other types of records.
Byberry Philosophical Society Minutes
Minutes of the Byberry Philosophical Society which was formed in the early nineteenth century for the "acquisition and promotion of scientific knowledge." The group collected specimens of flora, fauna, minerals, and items of historic interest and eventually erected a building to hold the collection. Almost all of their members were Quakers, but this was not a condition of membership.
Friends Association of Byberry Records
The Byberry Friends Association was a Quaker group which met monthly in Byberry, Pa, to hear papers on a variety of topics and to discuss issues of the day. This collection contains the records of the Friends Association of Byberry, 1900-1932.
- Names: Byberry Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends X
- Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College 2
- Quaker Meeting Records at Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections and Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College 1
- Byberry (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia 2
- Society of Friends -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia 2
- Literature -- Societies, etc. 1
- Philadelphia (Pa.) -- Genealogy 1