Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Emergency Peace Federation was organized to oppose U.S. drift into the the first world war. In July 1917 the Federation merged with the People's Council of America for Democracy and Peace.
Lella Secor Florence became a pacifist while serving as a journalist on the Henry Ford Peace Expedition (1915-1916) and then participated in several peace organizations focused on keeping the United States out of World War I. She was active in the British section of the Women's International League for Peace and Freedom and in the birth control movement there and wrote Birth Control on Trial.
- Names: Emergency Peace Federation (U.S.) X
- Neutrality -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Pacifists -- Great Britain -- History -- Sources 1
- Pacifists -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Peace movements -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Women and peace -- History -- Sources 1
- American Neutral Conference Committee 1
- American Union Against Militarism 1
- Balch, Emily Greene, 1867-1961 1
- Henry Ford Peace Expedition (1915-1916) 1
- Hull, William I. (William Isaac), 1868-1939 1