Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview Haverford College reports include reports which are not the work of any specific department or adminstrative unit of the College.
Dates: 1891 - 2001
Overview Records of the Haverford College Libraries from 1849 to 2018, including reports and publications, budget, events and exhibits, collections, and cooperation with Bryn Mawr and Swarthmore Colleges.
Dates: 1849 - 2018
Overview This collection focuses on the personal and professional life of Christopher Darlington Morley. Morley was a professor's son, and he began writing for pleasure very early in life. This collection includes material from his successful academic career, at Haverford College, and as a Rhodes scholar at Oxford University, which consists primarily of notebooks and essays. The bulk of the collection, however, focuses on Morley's professional creative writing, including newspaper columns, essays,...
- Names: Haverford College. Library X
- Dramatists, American -- 20th century 1
- Haverford (Pa.) 1
- Libraries -- Pennsylvania 1
- Novelists, American -- 20th Century 1
- Poets, American -- 20th century 1
- Haverford College 2
- Allinson, E. Page (Edward Page) 1
- Brown, H. Tatnall, Jr., 1900-1983 1
- Haverford College. Office of the President 1
- Morley, Christopher 1