Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract Hannah Clothier Hull (1872-1958), was one of the founders of the Woman's Peace Party and the Women's International League for Peace and Freedom. She served as a national officer of the WILPF for nearly forty years. Hull was also active in other social reform movements. A member of a well-to-do Quaker family, Hannah Clothier graduated from Swarthmore College in 1891. She first worked at a Philadelphia settlement house and then entered the graduate program in social work at Bryn Mawr College....
Found in: Swarthmore College Peace Collection
- Names: Hull, Hannah Clothier, 1872-1958 X
- Names: Women's International League for Peace and Freedom. Geneva, Switzerland (International Office) X
- Names: Doty, Madeleine Z. (Madeleine Zabriskie), 1877-1963 X
- Subject: Pacifists -- United States X
- Subject: Political refugees -- Germany -- History -- Sources X