Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
The Metropolitan Board for Conscientious Objectors was a non-sectarian, free advisory service for conscientious objectors to war and military service. The MBCO was set up to provide counseling and legal aid in metropolitan New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut and established by the United Pacifist Committee in 1940. The group disbanded in 1980.
- Names: Kaufman, Abraham X
- Names: DeSilver, Harrison X
- Subject: Conscientious objectors -- United States X
- Subject: World War, 1939-1945 -- Conscientious objectors -- Sources X
- Subject: Conscientious objection -- United States -- History -- Sources X
- Subject: Counseling -- United States -- History -- Sources X