Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Maulsby and Albertson families were Pennsylvania Quakers. The collections includes genealogical material, family correspondence (1804-1846),, financial and legal papers. Some of the papers concern Jonathan Maulsby's term as postmaster at Plymouth Meeting House in the 1820's. The Maulsby family were also active in Norristown as merchants of lumber, coal, and iron.
Records of the Plymouth Monthly Meeting, 1773-1936, include: minutes of the Hicksite men's meeting and later, of joint sessions with women, 1773-1934; Orthodox women’s minutes, 1844-1897; Hicksite women's minutes,1810-1897; Orthodox women’s minutes, 1827-1906; Hicksite account books, 1773-1903; Hicksite subscription book, 1773-1902; Orthodox property records, 1831-1832.
- Names: Plymouth Preparative Meeting of Friends (Orthodox : 1827-1907) X
- Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College 1
- Quaker Meeting Records at Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections and Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College 1
- Plymouth (Montgomery County, Pa. : Township) 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Montgomery County 1
- Society of Friends -- Pennsylvania -- Montgomery County 1
- Albertson family 1
- Maulsby family 1
- Maulsby-Albertson family 1
- Plymouth Preparative Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends (Hicksite : 1827-1936) 1