Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract The collection contains correspondence received by Samuel Parsons of New York Monthly Meeting. Correspondents include William and Hannah Jackson, ministers of New Garden Monthly Meeting, Pa.; London Friends writing to James Mott, Parsons, and Richard R. Lawrence in response to their report of Friends' activities with native Americans; Samuel Bettle of Philadelphia concerning the Separation, offering advice for New York Yearly Meeting; Daniel Comstock describing the program of study at the...
- Library: Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College X
- Subject: Church controversies -- Society of Friends X
- Subject: Society of Friends -- Hicksite separation X
- Subject: Society of Friends -- Indian affairs X
- Names: New York Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends (Orthodox : 1828-1955) X