Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Contains the records of the Swarthmore Horticultural Society, founded in 2001 and dedicated to enhancing the public spaces in the Borough of Swarthmore, Delaware County, PA.
The Swarthmore Rotary Club was organized April 1, 1937, and held its first luncheon on April 9th. It was chartered on April 26, 1937, with fifteen charter members. The Club's activities include supporting various charitable causes. It is active in the community with a web site at http://www.swarthmorerotary.org/
This collection contains the records of the Woman's Club of Swarthore, founded in 1898. The Club offered women of the community a means of support and education, a place to meet and find common interests and nurtured the founding of a number of community organizations. The Club disbanded in 2002.