Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Overview This collection contains the papers of the Darlington family of Delaware County, Pa., and Woodstown, NJ. Quakers with strong ties to Swarthmore College, the family was involved in education, social and peace concerns, and businesses in the Philadelphia area. Charles J. Darlington (1894-1966) served as Clerk of Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends during the reunification of the two Philadelphia Yearly Meetings. The collection includes family correspondence relating to...
- Library: Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College X
- Subject: Quakers -- Social life and customs X
- Subject: Society of Friends -- United States X
- Subject: Diaries X
- Names: Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends Library X
- Names: Darlington, Charles J. (Charles Joseph), 1894-1966 X