Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Overview Polner was an author and editor of books and periodicals on social history, public policy, and Jewish concerns. This collection chiefly relates to his research on Vietnam veterans for his book No Victory Parades and on the question of amnesty for When Can I Come Home? The collection also include audiotapes of oral histories of American Jews who were conscientious objectors or who resisted serving in the military during World War II or the Korean War. There is additional material from...
Found in: Swarthmore College Peace Collection
- Library: Swarthmore College Peace Collection X
- Subject: World War, 1939-1945 -- Conscientious objectors -- Sources X
- Subject: Draft resisters -- United States -- History -- Sources X
- Subject: Amnesty -- United States -- History -- Sources X
- Subject: Korean War, 1950-1953 -- Draft resisters -- Sources X