Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Albon Platt Man Jr.,was called up for the draft during World War II, but failed to register because of his conscientious objection to war, and was sentenced to three years in prison in March 1943. He was later involvemented with the Committee for Amnesty, the CCCO, the War Resisters League, and other peace groups.
- Library: Swarthmore College Peace Collection X
- Subject: World War, 1939-1945 -- Conscientious objectors -- Sources X
- Subject: Draft resisters -- United States -- History -- Sources X
- Subject: Amnesty -- United States -- History -- Sources X
- Subject: World War, 1939-1945 -- Prisoners and prisons -- Sources X