Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: SCPC-CDG-A-Wilhelm, Paul and Jane Tuttle Wilhelm
Paul A. Wilhelm (1916- ) served in three Civilian Public Service Units: Camp 3, Patapsco, Md.; Camp 52, Powelsville Maryland; and Camp 49, Philadelphia (Pennsylvania) State Hospital. He registered as a Baptist conscientious objector but became a Quaker after his marriage to C. Jayne Tuttle in 1943.
- Subject: Conscientious objectors -- United States
- Subject: Draft resisters -- United States -- History -- Sources
- Subject: Quakers -- United States -- History -- Sources
- Subject: Psychiatric hospital care -- History -- Sources
- Names: Civilian Public Service