Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection is comprised of the single volume child’s workbook of Katherine Paxson. The volume is religious in nature, and includes various moral and religious lessons, illustrated with clippings of colored images of biblical figures.
The copy book of Esther Pinkham includes repetitive phrases, used to practice handwriting, as well as copied poetry.
The William Penn Charter School archives contain the financial, historical, business, and social records of the school, dating back as far as 1611. Documents signed by William Penn, Benjamin Franklin, and former Philadelphia mayors William Hudson and Edward Shippen, are included as well as a variety of school texts and memorabilia, which illuminate the traditions and history of the William Penn Charter School.
- Children -- United States -- History 2
- Quakers 2
- Quakers -- Education 2
- Quakers -- History 2
- Quakers -- Books and reading 1
- Quakers -- Correspondence 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Germantown (Philadelphia) 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia 1
- Schools -- Quakers 1
- Schools -- Society of Friends 1
- Society of Friends -- Education 1
- Society of Friends -- Education -- Pennsylvania 1 ∧ less
- Adams, John Quincy, 1767-1848 1
- Benezet, Anthony 1
- Carter, W. (William), 1651-1739 1
- Gummere, Richard M. (Richard Mott), 1883-1969 1
- Jones, Richard Mott, 1843-1917 1