Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Samuel J. Bunting's scrapbook includes Quaker meeting minutes, sheet music, clippings related to the Society of Friends, poetry, printed religious illustrations of Quakers, materials related to the Sesqui-Centennial International Exposition, clippings related to history of Quakers in Philadelphia, pamphlets on Thomas Jefferson, pamphlets on the history of Philadelphia, and articles on World War I from "The Christian Century."
This collection is comprised of the minutes and annual reports for the Earnest Workers of Philadelphia.
Handwritten records related to the establishment of the Friends Burial Ground in Philadelphia.
This collection contains correspondence related to the manuscripts of Benjamin Jones, as well as two of his typed manuscripts.
The commonplace book of the Morris family includes copied extracts from the journals of Margaret Morris, which include a description of Yellow Fever in Philadelphia in 1793, as well as copied poems, letters written by Mary Morris and Richard Hill Morris, and a clipped illustration depicting early settlers.
Marriot C. Morris's scrapbooks are largely comprised of clippings, pamphlets, and brochures related to travel, bicycling, Haverford College, and the history of Philadelphia and Germantown.
This collection is comprised of the accounts of the treasurer of the Pennsylvania Society for Promoting Public Economy (1818-1819), correspondence (1818), and checks (1818).
This collection is comprised of the correspondence, financial records, and legal records of Sansom Perot Morris. The collection includes hand drawn maps of property, copies of Sansom Perot's will, loose financial documents, rent contracts, deeds, and correspondence.
This collection is comprised of a single folder of miscellaneous papers related to the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting. The collection includes three handwritten pages of journal fragments, a handwritten interview with George Keith, as reported to PYM (1692), a photocopy and typed transcript of the PYM Declaration of Beliefs, three handwritten pages of minutes for the PYM Meeting for Suffering, and a typed informal report concerning Emergency Service Work (1917).
- Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections 9
- Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College 1
- Philadelphia (Pa.) -- History 9
- Quakers 8
- Society of Friends -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia -- History -- Sources 4
- correspondence 4
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania 2
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia 2
- clippings (information artifacts) 2
- deeds 2
- diaries 2
- financial records 2
- scrapbooks 2
- Antislavery movements -- United States 1
- Burial -- Pennsylvania 1
- Cemeteries 1
- Charities -- Pennsylvania 1
- Civic leaders -- Pennsylvania 1
- Cycling 1
- Germantown (Philadelphia, Pa.) -- History -- Sources 1
- Land use -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia 1
- Pennsylvania -- History -- Sources 1
- Philadelphia (Pa.) 1
- Poetry 1
- Quaker abolitionists 1
- Quaker philanthropists 1
- Quaker women 1
- Quaker women -- Pennsylvania 1
- Quakers -- 20th century -- Diaries 1
- Quakers -- Education 1
- Quakers -- Societies, etc. 1
- Real property -- Pennsylvania 1
- Real property -- Pennsylvania -- Pike County 1
- Society of Friends -- Charities 1
- Women civic leaders -- Pennsylvania 1
- Women philanthropists -- Pennsylvania 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- Yellow fever 1
- commonplace books 1
- manuscripts (documents) 1
- maps (documents) 1 ∧ less
- Bunting, Samuel J., 1862-1946 1
- Earnest Workers of Philadelphia 1
- Haverford College 1
- Jones, Benjamin S. 1
- Keith, George, 1639?-1716 1
- Morris family 1
- Morris, Margaret Hill 1
- Morris, Marriott Canby 1
- Perot, Sansom 1
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends Library 1
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends. Meeting for Sufferings 1
- Shoemaker family 1
- Shoemaker, Mary Williams, 1861-1953 1
- Shoemaker, Thomas (Thomas Howard), 1851-1936 1 ∧ less