Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Cope-Evans papers cover the years 1683 to 2012, and detail the history of the inter-related Cope and Evans families, important Philadelphia-area Quakers. The papers are divided into four series: Personal and Family papers, Business papers, J. Morris Evans papers, and Miscellaneous.
Letters (with accompanying poetry, acrostics, drawings, clippings, etc.), marriage certificates, photographs, friendship book, estate related papers, account books, and computer disks. Primarily letters of the closely related Quaker families of Cope and Evans of Germantown (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania); other families include Brown, Drinker, and Haines.
- Health 1
- Quaker businesspeople 1
- Quaker philanthropists 1
- Quakers -- Education 1
- Quakers -- Family relationships 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Social life and customs 1
- letters (correspondence) 1 ∧ less
- Cope, Anna Stewardson 1
- Cope, Annette 1
- Cope, Caroline E. (Caroline Elizabeth) 1
- Cope, Francis Reeve, 1821- 1
- Cope, Thomas P. (Thomas Pim) 1