Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Charles Edward Gause papers
This collection is comprised mostly of journals that Charles Edward Gause wrote, including during travels with friends. There are also some letters.
Samuel B. Morris diary
Samuel B. Morris's diary entries describe his time at Haverford College, including classes he attended, meals, sporting events, socializing with friends, and family news and events.
William G. Rhoads diary
The first pages of William G. Rhoads's diary ask a series of questions concerning moral behavior and manners, which Rhoads subsequently answers in each entry. Entries also detail Rhoads's apprenticeship as a book keeper, social calls, and Quaker meetings he attended.
Updegraff Family papers
Letters; diaries; genealogical material; land grants signed by Presidents John Tyler, Martin Van Buren, and Franklin Pierce; and other papers of the Updegraff family, mainly those of David B. Updegraff, which provide a picture of Quakerism in 19th-century Ohio.
- Quakers -- History 2
- diaries 2
- Agriculture -- United States 1
- Antislavery movements -- United States 1
- Baptists 1
- Diaries -- Religious aspects -- Society of Friends 1
- Mathematics 1
- Ohio -- Description and travel 1
- Quakers 1
- Quakers -- Family relationships 1
- Quakers -- Ohio 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Social life and customs 1
- Quakers -- Travel 1
- Society of Friends -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia -- History -- Sources 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- commonplace books 1
- correspondence 1 ∧ less
- Dinsmore family 1
- Gause, Charles Edward, Jr 1
- Morris, Samuel B., 1868-1886 1
- Newlin family 1
- Rhoads, William Gibbons 1