Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview Members of the Kite family and others discuss 19th century Quaker issues, family, and attending Meeting.
Abstract The collection contains two detailed draft manuscript reports of the events and proceedings in Rahway and Plainfield Monthly Meeting and the Quarterly Meeting with attention to property and control of the records.
Overview The collection consists of a book called "Autographs" of Allen C. Thomas, which serves as an album of autographs he presumably collected during his early life, and two letterbooks pertaining to Thomas's time at Haverford College as a professor and librarian.
- Subject: Quakers -- History -- 19th century X
- Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections 2
- Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College 1
- Autographs -- Collections 1
- Quakers -- New Jersey 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania 1
- Society of Friends -- Hicksite separation 1
- Society of Friends -- History -- 19th century 1
- Kite family 1
- Kite, Lydia B. (Lydia Bassett), 1813-1872 1
- Rahway and Plainfield Monthly Meeting, Religious Society of Friends (1828- : Plainfield, N.J.) 1
- Thomas, Allen C. (Allen Clapp), 1846-1920 1
- Walton family 1
- Walton, Rebecca, 1814-1859 1 ∧ less