Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The biography of Joshua Longstreth Baily, written by Alfred Baily, includes a brief history of the Baily family, and is largely comprised of extracts of Joshua Baily's letters.
The manuscript of Gergory Barnes's "Philadelphia's Arch Street Meeting House: A Biography" provides a history of Philadelphia's Arch Street Meeting House from the purchase of the land by William Penn in 1683, to the present, including important Quaker individuals, the influence of Philadelphia's history on the Meeting House, the Orthodox-Hicksite separation, and the Wilburite-Gurneyites.
- Society of Friends -- Hicksite separation 1
- Society of Friends -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia -- History -- Sources 1
- genealogies (histories) 1
- letters (correspondence) 1
- manuscripts (documents) 1
- Baily, Alfred 1
- Baily, Joshua L. (Joshua Longstreth), 1826-1916 1
- Barnes, Gregory Allen, Sir 1