Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Byberry Friends Association was a Quaker group which met monthly in Byberry, Pa, to hear papers on a variety of topics and to discuss issues of the day. This collection contains the records of the Friends Association of Byberry, 1900-1932.
Friends Reading Circle of Media was a Quaker book group established in 1877 in Media, Pennsylvania, for the purpose of discussing Quaker and other religious writings and as a social gathering for Friends. This collection contains its minutes, 1877-1891. Also included are minutes of the Friends Reading Circle for the Northern District, 1875-1876, whose secretary, Elton B. Gifford, moved to the Media area in 1877.
Friends Social Union was a Hicksite Quaker social club established in 1907 in Ambler, Pennsylvania. The collection contains minutes, 1907 1924.
Young Friends' Association (Kennett Square, Pa.), a Quaker social and study group, was established in 1892 in Kennett Square, Pa. This collection contains the constitution and minutes, 1892-1905, in one bound volume.
- Literature -- Societies, etc. 3
- Society of Friends -- History -- Societies, etc. 2
- Byberry (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Ambler 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Kennett Square 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Media 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia 1
- Society of Friends -- Pennsylvania -- Ambler 1
- Society of Friends -- Pennsylvania -- Kennett Square 1
- Society of Friends -- Pennsylvania -- Media -- Societies, etc. 1
- Society of Friends -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia 1
- Youth -- Pennsylvania 1
- Youth -- Religious life 1
- Youth -- Societies and clubs 1 ∧ less
- Atkinson, Caroline J., 1881-1953 1
- Byberry Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends 1
- Carter, Arabella, 1867- 1
- Friends Association of Byberry 1
- Friends Reading Circle for the Northern District (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1