Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Martin Academy was a Quaker school established in 1880 by a bequest of Samuel Martin (1802-1880). The collection contains vouchers and financial notes and some miscellaneous papers, including extracts relating to the Academy in the minutes of Kennett Monthly and Preparative Meetings and legal papers.
Young Friends' Association (Kennett Square, Pa.), a Quaker social and study group, was established in 1892 in Kennett Square, Pa. This collection contains the constitution and minutes, 1892-1905, in one bound volume.
- Quakers -- Social life and customs 1
- Quakers -- Societies, etc. 1
- Schools -- Pennsylvania 1
- Schools -- Pennsylvania -- Kennett Square 1
- Society of Friends -- Education 1
- Kennett Monthly Meeting of Friends (Hicksite) 1
- Kennett Preparative Meeting (Society of Friends : Hicksite : 1827-1904) 1
- Martin Academy (Kennett Square, Pa.) 1
- Martin, Samuel, 1802-1880 1
- Young Friends' Association (Kennett Square, Pa.) 1