Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection contains materials relating to the work of the Joint Committee of the Religious Society of Friends, including minutes, correspondence, and reports.
This collection is comprised of the single volume of the minutes of the Sixth and Noble streets association, hosted at the North House, a Quaker center in Philadelphia during the 19th and early 20th century.
This collection consists of one volume of Mark Balderston's notes for the Monthly Meeting of Philadelphia for the Northern District during the year 1878. It includes a list of members at that time, an index, along with minutes (unknown whether the minutes are original or copied).
- Quakers 2
- Quakers -- History 2
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia 2
- Humanitarianism 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Montgomery County 1
- Reports 1
- Society of Friends -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia -- History -- Sources 1
- correspondence 1
- photographs 1 ∧ less
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends Library 2
- Abington Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends 1
- Bacon family 1
- Balderston, Mark 1
- Elkinton family 1