Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Joint Committee on Indian Affairs and the Indian Committee of Philadelphia Yearly Meeting (Hicksite) Records
Overview Records of the Joint Committee on Indian Affairs, and its predecessor, the Indian Committee (1837-1850) of Philadelphia Yearly Meeting (Hicksite). Also includes the letter books of John Saunders of Philadelphia, Secretary of the Joint Committee, and correspondence of Barclay White, Jesse W. Griest, Thomas Lightfoot, Samuel M. Janney, Levi K. Brown, Samuel Jeanes, and Albert Lamborn Green. Reports include information about the Senecas, the Otos and the Otoe Agency, the Santees and the Santee...
- Subject: Society of Friends X
- Subject: Indians of North America -- Nebraska X
- Names: Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of Friends (Hicksite : 1827-1955). Joint Committee on Indian Affairs (1869-1892) X
- Names: Green, Albert Lamborn, 1845-1947 X
- Names: United States. Office of Indian Affairs. Great Nemaha Agency X