Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The Business Problem Group of Philadelphia was part of the Social Order Committee of Philadelphia Yearly Meeting, Orthodox whose purpose was to "deal with prblems of the relation between employers and employees. This collection contains three bound volumes of minutes from meetings of the Business Problems Group of Philadelphia Yearly Meeting. The group met and had presentations and programs.
This collection is comprised of the single volume account book and single volume account book of the Friends Freedman's Association.
This volume contains notes taken by Richard H. Thomas when he attended the meetings of Quakers in North Carolina Yearly Meeting in 1845.
This collection is comprised of the single volume of the minutes of the Sixth and Noble streets association, hosted at the North House, a Quaker center in Philadelphia during the 19th and early 20th century.
This collection is composed of the single, handwritten document by an unknown author. It reads similiarly to minutes that may have been taken. It also includes a note on the inside that "The Individuals to whose names the * is attached in the following sheets were acive and influential "Hicksites" at the time or afterwards" [Emphasis theirs].
- Quakers -- History 3
- Business -- Religious aspects -- Society of Friends 2
- Baltimore (Md.) 1
- Humanitarianism 1
- Pacifism 1
- Quaker businesspeople 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia 1
- Religion -- Study and teaching 1
- Slavery and the church -- Society of Friends 1
- Society of Friends 1
- Society of Friends -- Hicksite separation 1
- Society of Friends -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia -- History -- Sources 1
- correspondence 1
- diaries 1
- financial records 1
- lecture notes 1
- photographs 1
- speeches (documents) 1 ∧ less
- American Friends Service Committee 1
- Baltimore Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends 1
- Brinton, Howard Haines, 1884-1973 1
- Chance, Harold J., 1898-1975 1
- Emergency Peace Campaign (U.S.) 1