Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Byberry Friends Association was a Quaker group which met monthly in Byberry, Pa, to hear papers on a variety of topics and to discuss issues of the day. This collection contains the records of the Friends Association of Byberry, 1900-1932.
The Friends Sesqui-Centennial Commission was an organization involved with coordinating Quaker activities relating to the sesquicentennial celebration of the American Revolution in 1926 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The collection contains a minute book containing committee and treasurer's reports, registration books, printed material and other records.
- Byberry (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1
- Church anniversaries -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia 1
- Festivals -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia 1
- Literature -- Societies, etc. 1
- Quakers -- Social life and customs 1
- Quakers -- Societies, etc. 1 ∧ less
- Atkinson, Caroline J., 1881-1953 1
- Byberry Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends 1
- Carter, Arabella, 1867- 1
- Friends Association of Byberry 1
- Friends Sesqui-centennial Commission 1