Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Records of Central Philadelphia Monthly Meeting of Friends, 1926-91. Includes minutes, 1956-89, and records of the Race Street Forum Committee.
The Drug Concerns Working Group, a project of the Peace and Concerns Standing Committee of Philadelphia Yearly Meeting, grew out of a committee of the same name appointed by Central Philadelphia Monthly Meeting in 1997.
Minutes of the men's meeting and later, of joint sessions with women; registers of births and deaths; marriage certificates; membership lists and registers; removals issued and received, and other vital records; women's minutes; ministers and elders' minutes; financial and property papers; minutes and other papers of the Race Street First Day School; records of the Library Association of Friends of Philadelphia; and other miscellaneous papers.
- Society of Friends -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia 2
- Drug abuse -- Study and teaching 1
- Philadelphia (Pa.) -- Genealogy 1
- Society of Friends -- Delaware 1
- Society of Friends -- Maryland 1
- Monthly Meeting of Friends of Philadelphia (Hicksite) 2
- Monthly Meeting of Friends of Philadelphia 1
- Monthly Meeting of Friends of Philadelphia for the Western District (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1
- Monthly Meeting of Friends of Philadelphia held at Spruce Street (Hicksite : 1833-1903) 1
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends. Drug Concerns Working Group 1