Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Chester Friends Association (Chester, Pa.) Records
The Chester Friends Association was established in Chester, Pennsylvania, in 1901 as a society to study Quaker history and literature. This collection contains the record book of Chester Friends Association, a society to study Quaker history and literature. The volume contains minutes, constitution, and by-laws.
Friends Association of Byberry Records
The Byberry Friends Association was a Quaker group which met monthly in Byberry, Pa, to hear papers on a variety of topics and to discuss issues of the day. This collection contains the records of the Friends Association of Byberry, 1900-1932.
Friends Reading Circle of Media
Friends Reading Circle of Media was a Quaker book group established in 1877 in Media, Pennsylvania, for the purpose of discussing Quaker and other religious writings and as a social gathering for Friends. This collection contains its minutes, 1877-1891. Also included are minutes of the Friends Reading Circle for the Northern District, 1875-1876, whose secretary, Elton B. Gifford, moved to the Media area in 1877.
Friends Social Union (Ambler, Pa.)
Friends Social Union was a Hicksite Quaker social club established in 1907 in Ambler, Pennsylvania. The collection contains minutes, 1907 1924.
- Quakers -- Social life and customs 3
- Society of Friends -- History -- Societies, etc. 3
- Byberry (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Ambler 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Chester 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Media 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia 1
- Society of Friends -- Pennsylvania -- Ambler 1
- Society of Friends -- Pennsylvania -- Chester 1
- Society of Friends -- Pennsylvania -- Media -- Societies, etc. 1
- Society of Friends -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia 1 ∧ less
- Atkinson, Caroline J., 1881-1953 1
- Byberry Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends 1
- Carter, Arabella, 1867- 1
- Chester Friends Association (Chester, Pa.) 1
- Friends Association of Byberry 1