Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Overview Fair Hill Burial Ground was established on land bequeathed by George Fox in 1690 to Friends in Pennsylvania, including six acres "for a meeting house and school house and a burying place." Part of the land was set aside as a burial ground as early 1707, but there were few interments. In 1830, it was proposed that a burial ground be established for three Hicksite Philadelphia Monthly meetings, Philadelphia, Spruce Street, and Green Street. In 1985, the property was sold to Ephesians Baptist...
- Subject: Society of Friends -- Pennsylvania X
- Subject: Society of Friends -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia X
- Subject: Cemeteries -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia X
- Names: Monthly Meeting of Friends of Philadelphia held at Spruce Street (Hicksite : 1833-1903) X
- Names: Monthly Meeting of Friends of Philadelphia (Hicksite) X