Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Overview Eliza Moore Ambler Foulke (1893-1987) was a prominent member of Gwynedd Monthly Meeting of the Society of Friends. A birthright Quaker, she married Thomas Albert Foulke (1893-1962) in 1923. Eliza Foulke was interested in local Quaker and family history, and she was very active in Quaker organizations throughout her long life. This collection contains Eliza Foulke's manuscripts and scrapbooks relating to the history of Gwynedd Monthly Meeting. Of particular interest are a history of the...
Scope and Contents Records of Gwynedd Monthly Meeting, 1690-2014, include: Hicksite births and deaths, 1690-1921; Orthodox births and deaths, 1720-1889; Hicksite marriages, 1715-1917; Orthodox marriages, 1828-1930; Hicksite removals, 1801-1924; Orthodox removals, 1828-1867; minutes, 1715-1812; Hicksite minutes, 1813-1984; Orthodox minutes, 1827-1936; women's minutes, 1717-1818; Hicksite women’s minutes, 1827-1897; Orthodox women’s minutes, 1818-1897; ministers and elders minutes, 1757-1818; Hicksite ministers...
- Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College 1
- Quaker Meeting Records at Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections and Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College 1
- Montgomery County (Pa.) -- Genealogy 1
- Ambler family 1
- Beaumont family 1
- Eliza Ambler Foulke (1893-187) 1
- Foulke family 1
- Jenkins family (Jenkins, Jabez, 1792-1858) 1