Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Byberry Friends Association was a Quaker group which met monthly in Byberry, Pa, to hear papers on a variety of topics and to discuss issues of the day. This collection contains the records of the Friends Association of Byberry, 1900-1932.
Overview Wilmer W. Marshall (1847-1905) was a Philadelphia Quaker businessman. He was the son of Caleb and Jane Marshall and a member of Philadelphia Monthly Meeting (Hicksite). In 1876, he married out of meeting to Julia Jacoby. The collection includes diaries and a small amount of correspondence and miscellaneous material. The diaries cover the years 1859-1878 and relate daily life, including his attendance at meeting, family concerns, and participation in political meetings during the Civil...
- Byberry (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1
- Literature -- Societies, etc. 1
- Quakers -- Societies, etc. 1
- Society of Friends -- History -- Societies, etc. 1
- diaries 1
- Atkinson, Caroline J., 1881-1953 1
- Byberry Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends 1
- Carter, Arabella, 1867- 1
- Friends Association of Byberry 1
- Marshall, Wilmer W., 1847-1905 1