Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Philadelphia Yearly Meeting Records: Committee on Alcohol and Other Drugs and its predecessors (1881-1978)
Records of the Committee on Alcohol Problems of the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends and its predecessors, Friends Temperance Committee and the Friends Temperance Association of Philadelphia. Includes minutes, financial records, copies of literature, clippings, and other materials.
Records of the Friends Temperence Association of the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting, 1883-1943, include those of its Main Committee (1925-1939) and Executive Committee (1881-1925), as well as other Miscellaneous Papers (1893-1921) and its publication, "The Outlook" (1892-1898). Additional materials in the QM-Phy-750 collection which includes the successor temperance and alcohol problem committees.
- Alcoholism -- Study and teaching 1
- Outlook (Periodical) 1
- Temperance -- Pennsylvania 1
- Youth -- Alcohol use 1
- Friends Temperance Committee (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of Friends (Hicksite : 1827- 1955). Committee on Temperance and Intoxicating Beverages (1881-1892) 1
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of Friends (Hicksite : 1827-1955) 1
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of Friends (Hicksite : 1827-1955). Committee on Philanthropic Labor (1892-1936) 1
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of Friends (Orthodox : 1827-1955) 1