Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
The Federal Council of Churches organized its Committee on the Conscientious Objector under its Department of International Justice and Goodwill in 1941. The Committee was interested in all aspects of conscientious objection, especially religious life in Civilian Public Service camps. Among the Committee's projects was the organizing of a program of visitation to CPS camps.
- Subject: World War, 1939-1945 -- Conscientious objectors -- Sources X
- Subject: Conscientious objection -- United States -- History -- Sources X
- Subject: War -- Moral and ethical aspects -- History -- Sources X
- Subject: War -- Religious aspects -- Christianity -- History -- Sources X
- Names: Muste, Abraham John, 1885-1967 X