Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 15
This collection is comprised of the correspondence, school records, financial records, legal documents, and miscellaneous papers of various members of the Bartlett family.
This collection is comprised of typed genealogical research, handwritten family correspondence, legal papers, manuscripts, financial records, and miscellaneous papers of the Crew family.
Correspondence relating to Henry Drinker (1734-1809).
This collection is comprised of the papers of the Bunting and Haines families, and includes clippings, correspondence, financial records, legal documents, and marriage certificates of the family. While the majority of materials focus on Samuel Bunting Haines, other members of the family are represented among the materials as well.
This collection contains Janney family papers, and includes family correspondence, newspaper clippings, financial records, legal papers, maps, and photographs.
This collection is comprised of the handwritten personal correspondence and receipts of Mary S. Kimber.
This collection is comprised of the accounts of the treasurer of the Pennsylvania Society for Promoting Public Economy (1818-1819), correspondence (1818), and checks (1818).
This collection is comprised of the correspondence, financial records, and legal records of Sansom Perot Morris. The collection includes hand drawn maps of property, copies of Sansom Perot's will, loose financial documents, rent contracts, deeds, and correspondence.
This collection is comprised of the papers of Isaac Proctor. The majority of the collection is composed of the personal correspondence of Proctor from the end of the 18th century, but also includes a single, small diary, and a single folder of his financial records.
- Quakers 14
- Quakers -- Family relationships 4
- letters (correspondence) 4
- Philadelphia (Pa.) -- History 2
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia 2
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 2
- genealogies (histories) 2
- manuscripts (documents) 2
- maps (documents) 2
- photographs 2
- Conscientious objection 1
- Philadelphia (Pa.) 1
- Prisoners -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Quakers -- Education 1
- Quakers -- Great Britain 1
- Quakers -- New York (State) 1
- Quakers -- Virginia 1
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 1
- United States -- History -- War of 1812 1
- Yellow fever 1
- Yellow fever -- History 1
- clippings (information artifacts) 1
- deeds 1
- diaries 1
- marriage certificates 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1
- negatives (photographs) 1
- notes 1
- school records 1 ∧ less
- Bartlett family 1
- Bunting family 1
- Churchman, George, 1730-1814 1
- Crew family 1
- Dartmouth Monthly Meeting (Society of Friends : 1699-1845 : Dartmouth, Mass.) 1
- Drinker, Henry, 1734-1809 1
- Haines family 1
- Haines, Deborah Bunting 1
- Haines, Samuel Bunting, 1840-1863 1
- Janney family 1
- Jones, Rebecca, 1739-1817 1
- Kimber, Mary S. 1
- Nottingham Monthly Meeting (Society of Friends : Hicksite : Oxford, Pa.) 1
- Pemberton, John, 1727-1795 1
- Perot, Sansom 1
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends Library 1
- Proctor, Isaac 1
- Satterthwaite family 1
- Sharpless family 1
- Westtown Boarding School 1
- Woodbrooke Quaker Study Centre 1
- Woodbrookers (Association) 1
- Woolman, John, 1720-1772 1 ∧ less