Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Margaret Hill Morris diary
Margaret Hill Morris was a colonial Quaker woman who lived outside of Philadelphia during the American Revolutionary War. The entries detail Morris’s experiences during the early years of the war, including her fears for her family, the movement through her town of various military groups, and her treatment of the sick and injured at surrounding military camps.
Katherine T. Paxson journals
Katherine T. Paxson was a Quaker author and poet. Journal entries describe Quaker meetings, prayers and religious reflection, attendance at writing conferences and workshops, as well as visits with family and friends, and daily housework.
- American poetry 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Medicine -- United States -- History -- 18th century 1
- Quaker women -- History -- 20th century 1
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Women -- Sources 1
- Women -- Religious life 1 ∧ less
- Morris, Margaret Hill 1
- Paxson, Katherine Thompson 1