Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 24
Overview This collection is comprised of the two copies of the manuscripts of George Aaron Barton, as well as correspondence related to the collection.
Overview This collection contains a letter from Lewis Benson to Henry Cadbury and a typed manuscript of Benson's lecture on "The Christian Universalism of George Fox."
Overview This collection is comprised of the personal and business correspondence, as well as miscellaneous notes and manuscripts, of James Bringhurst, a wealthy Philadelphia merchant.
Overview This collection is comprised of the photocopied manuscript of "Letters from Slabtown Virginia," as well as a folder of the original, handwritten letters of Sarah Cadbury.
Overview This collection is comprised of the chapter synopses for Frederick Creedy's book, "The Plain Speaking of a Quaker Scientist," and a letter from Frederick Creedy to Samuel Cooper.
Overview This collection is comprised of typed genealogical research, handwritten family correspondence, legal papers, manuscripts, financial records, and miscellaneous papers of the Crew family.
Overview This collection is comprised of the personal correspondence of William P. Dewee and the handwritten manuscripts of essays he wrote for The Friend.
Overview This collection is composed of three folders of typed transcripts of correspondence, manuscripts, and portrait photographs relating to John Henry Douglas (1832-1919).
Overview This collection is comprised of the photocopied letters and manuscripts of Errol T. Elliott.
Overview This collection is comprised of the single, handwritten volume of the epistles and sermons of George Fox, ca. 1683. The inside cover of a later binding attributes the volume to Thomas Richardson, dated 1714. However, it has been speculated that the volume may have been written originally by one of George Fox’s secretaries.
- Quakers 23
- correspondence 21
- letters (correspondence) 12
- clippings (information artifacts) 2
- financial records 2
- research notes 2
- Academic writing 1
- Antislavery movements -- United States 1
- Drama 1
- Education -- United States 1
- Philadelphia (Pa.) -- History 1
- Poetry 1
- Quaker abolitionists 1
- Quakers -- Great Britain 1
- Quakers -- New York (State) 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania 1
- Sermons 1
- Society of Friends -- Education 1
- Society of Friends -- International assistance -- Germany 1
- United States -- History -- War of 1812 1
- Wills 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Germany 1
- genealogies (histories) 1
- lecture notes 1
- photographs 1
- sketches 1 ∧ less
- Fox, George 2
- Barton, George Aaron 1
- Benson, Lewis 1
- Bringhurst, James, 1730-1810 1
- Cadbury, Sarah 1
- Creedy, Frederick 1
- Crew family 1
- Dewees, William P. 1
- Douglas, John Henry 1
- Elliott, Errol T., 1887-1971 1
- Gould, Charles Anderson 1
- Green, Lida Lisle 1
- Gurney, Joseph John, 1788-1847 1
- Harvey, William Brinton 1
- Hinchman, Walter 1
- Hughes, William R. 1
- Jones, Benjamin S. 1
- Leeds, Josiah W. (Josiah Woodward) 1
- Mason, Wilmer G. 1
- Mote, Marcus 1
- Painter, Levinus King 1
- Richardson, Thomas 1
- Thornburg, Opal 1
- Tinkcom, Margaret 1 ∧ less