South Fork Preparative Meeting Records
Scope and Contents
Records of South Fork Preparative Meeting, 1807-26. Includes minutes, 1807-26.
Language of Materials
Records in English
Limitations on Accessing the Collection
Collection is open for research. Access may be provided via digital or microfilm copy, per repository policy.
Copyright and Rights Information
Information on reproduction policies available in the Library.
Biographical / Historical
South Fork Preparative Meeting was set off in 1785 under Goose Creek Monthly Meeting. In 1826, South Fork was discontinued by Fairfax Quarter.
0.25 Linear Feet
Divided into series: 1.Men's Minutes.
This collection is stored at the Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Deposit, Baltimore Yearly Meeting.
- South Fork Preparative Meeting Records
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Find It at the Library
Most of the materials in this catalog are not digitized and can only be accessed in person. Please see our website for more information about visiting Quaker Meeting Records at Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections and Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College Library