Skip to main content

Engineers Club collection

 Collection
Identifier: HCQ-003-050

Scope and Contents

The collection contains handwritten announcements about club meetings, the club's by-laws, and meeting minutes. There is also a program from a demonstration of mechanical and electrical apparatus.

Dates

  • Creation: 1929-1935

Access Restrictions

The collection is open for research use.

Use Restrictions

Standard Federal Copyright Law Applies (U.S. Title 17)

Biographical / Historical

The Engineers Club was founded at Haverford College in 1929. Their activity consisted of weekly meetings and speaker events. It is unclear when the club dissolved.

Extent

0.01 Linear Feet (1 folder)

Language

English

Overview

The collection contains handwritten announcements about club meetings, the club's by-laws, and meeting minutes. There is also a program from a demonstration of mechanical and electrical apparatus.

Arrangement

The materials are arranged chronologically.

Processing Information

Processed by Alexa Horkava, completed November 2021

Title
Engineers Club collection
Status
Completed
Author
Alexa Horkava
Date
November, 2021
Description rules
Describing Archives: A Content Standard
Language of description
English
Script of description
Latin

Find It at the Library

Most of the materials in this catalog are not digitized and can only be accessed in person. Please see our website for more information about visiting or requesting reproductions from Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections Library

Contact:
370 Lancaster Ave
Haverford PA 19041 USA US