Sing-Sing Worship Group Records
Scope and Contents
Records of Sing Sing Worship Group. Includes newsletters, 1989.
- Scarsdale Monthly Meeting (Society of Friends : 1946- : Scarsdale, N.Y.). Sing-Sing Worship Group (Organization)
Language of Materials
These records are entirely in English
Limitations on Accessing the Collection
Where available, access is through microfilm.
Copyright and Rights Information
Information on reproduction policies available in the library.
Biographical / Historical
Sing Sing Worship Group began to meet in 1989 under the auspices of Scarsdale Monthly Meeting. Meetings on Sundays have been and continue to be open to inmates and interested Friends.
0.1 Linear Feet (1 volume)
Records of Sing Sing Worship Group. Includes newsletters, 1989-.
Divided into series: 1.1 Newsletters.
Transferred from Haviland Records Room by NYYM in 1997.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- RECORDS OF SING-SING WORSHIP GROUP OF SCARSDALE MONTHLY MEETING
- An Inventory of Its Records at the Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College
- Inventory prepared by: FHL Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Find It at the Library
Most of the materials in this catalog are not digitized and can only be accessed in person. Please see our website for more information about visiting Quaker Meeting Records at Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections and Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College Library