Fellowship House Collected Records
- Majority of material found within 1947-1951
- Fellowship House (Philadelphia, Pa.) (Organization)
Biographical / Historical
Fellowship House was founded in 1941 as a "laboratory in racial and religious understanding". The Singing City choir was organized under its auspices. Fellowship House also operated a children's refuge in Pottstown, Pennsylvania.
0.08 Linear Feet (1 linear in.)
The Swarthmore College Peace Collection is not the official repository for the records of this organization.
- Description rules
- Archives, Personal Papers, And Manuscripts (Appm)
- Language of description
- Script of description
Find It at the Library
Most of the materials in this catalog are not digitized and can only be accessed in person. Please see our website for more information about visiting or requesting reproductions from Swarthmore College Peace Collection Library
500 College Avenue
Swarthmore 19081-1399 USA US