Martin Luther King, Jr. School of Social Change Collected Records
Biographical / Historical
The Martin Luther King, Jr. School of Social Change was originally named the Upland Institute of Crozer Foundation. It was organized in 1964 to help meet the urgent need for trained leadership required by social welfare, government agencies, social action, peace and civil rights groups. Its name was changed in May 1968, and it was rededicated to the ideals of the assassinated civil rights leader, Martin Luther King, Jr., who graduated from Crozer Theological Seminary, Chester, PA.
0.08 Linear Feet (1 linear in.)
The Swarthmore College Peace Collection is not the official repository for the records of this organization.
- Description rules
- Archives, Personal Papers, And Manuscripts (Appm)
- Language of description
- Script of description
Find It at the Library
Most of the materials in this catalog are not digitized and can only be accessed in person. Please see our website for more information about visiting or requesting reproductions from Swarthmore College Peace Collection Library
500 College Avenue
Swarthmore 19081-1399 USA US