Members of Congress for Peace through Law Collected Records
- Majority of material found within 1966-1971
Biographical / Historical
Members of Congress for Peace through the Rule of Law began in 1957. It reorganized in 1966 for joint, non-partisan action "to coordinate congressional concern for world peace into specific action toward the United States foreign policy objective of general and complete disarmament under enforceable world law." Its name was changed to Members of Congress for Peace through Law at that time.
0.08 Linear Feet (1 linear in.)
The Swarthmore College Peace Collection is not the official repository for the records of this organization.
- Description rules
- Archives, Personal Papers, And Manuscripts (Appm)
- Language of description
- Script of description
Find It at the Library
Most of the materials in this catalog are not digitized and can only be accessed in person. Please see our website for more information about visiting or requesting reproductions from Swarthmore College Peace Collection Library
500 College Avenue
Swarthmore 19081-1399 USA US