Pax Christi USA Collected Records
Includes printed correspondence, leaflets and pamphlets.
- Pax Christi USA (Organization) (Organization)
Biographical / Historical
Pax Christi USA is the national Catholic peace movement. Its approximately 14,000 members work for nonviolence and advocate peacemaking as a priority of the Catholic Church in the U.S. Headquartered in Erie, Pennsylvania, it publishes peace education literature and develops ministry programs to create a more peaceful, just and sustainable world. Pax Christi USA was founded in 1972 as an outgrowth of Pax Christi International, which has its International Secretariat in Brussels, Belgium.
0.83 Linear Feet (10 linear in.)
The Swarthmore College Peace Collection is not the official repository for the records of this organization.
- Christianity and justice -- Catholic Church -- History -- Sources
- Church and social problems -- Catholic Church -- History -- Sources
- Nonviolence -- Religious aspects -- Catholic Church -- History -- Sources
- Pax Christi USA (Organization)
- Peace -- Religious aspects -- Catholic Church -- History -- Sources
- Peace -- Societies, etc. -- History -- Sources
- Language of description
- Script of description
Find It at the Library
Most of the materials in this catalog are not digitized and can only be accessed in person. Please see our website for more information about visiting or requesting reproductions from Swarthmore College Peace Collection Library
500 College Avenue
Swarthmore 19081-1399 USA US