Philadelphia Peace Center Collected Records
Biographical / Historical
Described as "a facility to assist citizens desiring a place to think, learn, and work for peace" the Peace Center was formed under the sponsorship of Friends Peace Committee of the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting. In 1965, direct connection with the Friends Peace Committee was terminated, representing a more ecumenical outreach in coordinating peace groups in the Philadelphia area.
0.21 Linear Feet (2.5 linear in.)
The Swarthmore College Peace Collection is not the official repository for the records of this organization.
- Language of description
- Script of description
Find It at the Library
Most of the materials in this catalog are not digitized and can only be accessed in person. Please see our website for more information about visiting or requesting reproductions from Swarthmore College Peace Collection Library
500 College Avenue
Swarthmore 19081-1399 USA US