Friendly Association for Regaining and Preserving Peace with the Indians by Pacific Measures records
Correspondence, including that with civil and military authorities, accounts of preliminary meetings with Indian delegates, and invoices, relating to the Treaty of Easton.
- Friendly Association for Regaining and Preserving Peace with the Indians by Pacific Measures (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
This collection is available for research use.
Biographical / Historical
Association of Quakers, Mennonites, and other sectarians in Pennsylvania, formed to serve as an intermediary between the Delaware Indians, colonial governments, and British authorities.
.1 Linear Feet (.1 linear feet (ca. 1 in.))
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Source of acquisition--Anonymous.
- Christian sects -- Pennsylvania
- Delaware Indians -- Government relations -- To 1789
- Delaware Indians -- Treaties, 1758
- Indians of North America -- Government relations -- to 1789
- Indians of North America -- Pennsylvania
- Indians of North America -- Treaties
- Mennonites -- Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania -- Politics and government -- To 1775
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania
- Description rules
- Archives, Personal Papers, And Manuscripts (Appm)
- Language of description
- Script of description
Find It at the Library
Most of the materials in this catalog are not digitized and can only be accessed in person. Please see our website for more information about visiting Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College Library
500 College Avenue
Swarthmore Pennsylvania 19081 USA