The Delphic Chronicle
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
The Delphic Literary Society was a Swarthmore College men's literary society established in 1874. In 1913, the group merged with the Eunomian Society to became the Athenaeum. Records include the Delphic Literary Society's constitution, histories of the group, minutes, library and financial records, censor's accounts, miscellaneous papers and scattered issues from 1890 to 1902 of the Delphic Chronicle and Delphic Oracle.