Skip to main content
Archives & Manuscripts

Center for Peace and Conflict Studies Collected Records

 Collection
Identifier: SCPC-CDG-A-Center for Peace and Conflict Studies

Dates

  • 1966-

Language of Material

Materials are in English.

Restrictions on Access

Access: open for research without restrictions.

Extent

0.63 Linear Feet (7.5 linear in.)

Biographical / Historical

The Center for Teaching about Peace and War was established in 1965 at Wayne State University (Detroit, Mich.) to encourage the study and teaching of peace and war. In 1973, the center reactivated the Detroit Council for World Affairs which served as the community outreach for adult programs. In 1977, the Center's name was changed to the Center for Peace and Conflict Studies.

General Note

The Swarthmore College Peace Collection is not the official repository for the records of this organization.
Description rules
dacs

Find It at the Library

Most of the materials in this catalog are not digitized and can only be accessed in person. Please see our website for more information about visiting Swarthmore College Peace Collection Library

Contact:
500 College Avenue
Swarthmore 19081-1399 USA US
610-328-8557
610-328-8544 (Fax)