Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Contains the minutes of Burlington-Bucks Young Friends Forum from September 1942 through June 1944 with some topical leaflets, a mimeographed newsletter dated Nov. 1, 1943, and a photograph of the Young Friends at Ocean City, NJ, in 1940.
Philadelphia Young Friends' Association was a Hicksite organization established in 1888 for educational and social purposes. The Young Friends Association established and operated The Whittier, a hotel and social center in Philadelphia. The name of the Association was changed in 1957 to The Whittier Association. The collection contains minutes, financial records, correspondence, and other records.
Young Friends' Association (Kennett Square, Pa.), a Quaker social and study group, was established in 1892 in Kennett Square, Pa. This collection contains the constitution and minutes, 1892-1905, in one bound volume.
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania 2
- Quakers -- Social life and customs 2
- Community centers -- Pennsylvania 1
- Hotels -- Pennsylvania 1
- Quakers -- New Jersey 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Kennett Square 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia 1
- Societies -- Pennsylvania 1
- Societies -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia 1
- Society of Friends -- Pennsylvania -- Kennett Square 1
- Taverns (Inns) -- Pennsylvania 1 ∧ less
- Burlington-Bucks Young Friends Forum 1
- Lippincott, H. Mather, Jr. (Horace Mather), 1921-2010 1
- Philadelphia Young Friends' Association 1
- The Whittier Association (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1
- Whittier (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1